mozilla :: #developers

8 Aug 2017
00:06gandalfglandium: I believe in your post on Rust to dev.platform you pasted the same perfhereder link for both clang-cl and clang-cl -O2
00:07glandiumgandalf: gah
00:10bholleyRyanVM: froydnj: I think we would just check in a [replace] for the crate, no?
00:13froydnjbholley: versus revendoring the dependencies?
00:15bholleyfroydnj: oh, we could do that too. I thought we were talking about the case where we wanted to quickly ship a change that may not have been published
00:15bholleyfroydnj: but yes, we can also revendor a single dependency
00:15bholleyfroydnj: we don't have to revendor all of them
00:15RyanVMi was just wondering in general since it certainly sounds like it won't be just doing simple grafts anymore
00:16bholleyRyanVM: yeah it'll be a bit trickier but hopefully straightforward
00:17pulsebotCheck-in: - Nathan Froyd - servo: Merge #17925 - move stylo_test build script guts from Python to Rust (from froydnj:stylo-test-rustify); r=Manishearth
00:20gandalfglandium: no worries :) the updated results seem to still suck :)
00:21glandiumgandalf: a tad less
00:37jesup|laptopWho works on Chatzilla other than Gijs?
00:38* jesup|laptop notes that it no longer works in Nightly, no surprise
00:39pulsebotCheck-in: - Ed Lee - Bug 1387580 - Some top sites never get screenshots of redirected pages. r=adw
00:44RyanVMjesup|laptop: 'twas inevitable - bug 1247628 was going to be the death of CZ anyway
00:55bholleyfroydnj: do you have any cycles to look into the atom refcount devirtualization?
00:56bholleyfroydnj: emilio thinks it will speed up stylist building, which is currently our highest priority thing to speed up for stylo (ideally we'd get it fast within the week)
01:02pulsebotCheck-in: - Daisuke Akatsuka - servo: Merge #17985 - Make list-style-type animatable (from dadaa:make-list-style-type-animatable); r=hiro
01:07froydnjbholley: is that higher priority than getting stylo_tests running on infra?
01:07bholleyfroydnj: heh, touch
01:08froydnjbholley: I'm happy to bump if so, but I can probably look into it regardless
01:08bholleyfroydnj: I think the answer is that it's higher-priority, but under the assumption that it doesn't take more than a day, and that it won't interrupt in-progress work on the style_tests stuff
01:09froydnjbholley: do we just want the refcounting methods on the atom subtypes exposed so servo ffi can use them, or do you want something like nsCOMPtr<nsIAtom> being devirtualized?
01:10bholleyfroydnj: from comment 16 it looks like emilio is mostly concerned with the Rust->C++ calls
01:11bholleyfroydnj: I mean, doing both is probably a better speedup, but if that is much more difficult than the alternative, we can do something more narrowly-scoped for the issue that&#39;s driving it
01:12pulsebotCheck-in: - Bill Gianopoulos - Bug 1278341 - Move choices closer to prompt in mach bootstrap. r=nalexander
01:12pulsebotCheck-in: - Ryan VanderMeulen - Backed out changeset c8f400fc23a7 (bug 1384337)
01:12pulsebotCheck-in: - Ryan VanderMeulen - Backed out 3 changesets (bug 1376038) to see if it affects the ghost window numbers in bug 1388111.
01:12bholleyfroydnj: (and reading the comment, I may have misunderstood emilio&#39;s NI, and that he might be ok to do it himself, should check - sorry, I&#39;ve got a lot of bugs flying around today)
01:12* bholley is just trying to unblock things
01:17pulsebotCheck-in: - Daisuke Akatsuka - Bug 1382137 - Part 1: implement conversion method from Gecko CounterStylePtr to CounterStyleOrNone. r=hiro
01:17pulsebotCheck-in: - Daisuke Akatsuka - Bug 1382137 - Part 2: make list-style-type animatable. r=hiro
01:17pulsebotCheck-in: - Daisuke Akatsuka - Bug 1382137 - Part 3: remove test fail annotations from meta in wpt. r=hiro
01:17pulsebotCheck-in: - Daisuke Akatsuka - Bug 1382137 - Part 4: add Gecko_CounterStyle_GetName and Gecko_CounterStyle_GetName which have a writable paramter into whitelist in analyzeHeapWrites.js. r=hiro
01:41pulsebotCheck-in: - Tobias Schneider - Bug 1369360 - (Intermittent intersection-observer/timestamp.html) Log time deltas. m=me,test-only
02:07pulsebotCheck-in: - Jason Orendorff - Bug 1383053 - Remove unused constant to silence a warning. r=jandem
02:07pulsebotCheck-in: - Jason Orendorff - Bug 1363200 - JSAPI for realms: Add JS::Realm opaque type and GC rooting policy for it. r=sfink
02:07pulsebotCheck-in: - Jason Orendorff - Bug 1363200 - JSAPI for realms: JS_SetRealmNameCallback. r=sfink
02:07pulsebotCheck-in: - Jason Orendorff - Bug 1363200 - JSAPI for realms: JS_SetVersionForCompartment() -> JS::SetVersionForCurrentRealm(). r=sfink
02:07pulsebotCheck-in: - Jason Orendorff - Bug 1363200 - JSAPI for realms: JS::Get/SetRealmPrivate(). r=sfink
02:07pulsebotCheck-in: - Jason Orendorff - Bug 1363200 - JSAPI for realms: JS::SetDestroyRealmCallback. r=sfink
02:07pulsebotCheck-in: - Jason Orendorff - Bug 1363200 - JSAPI for realms: Move SetAddonCallInterposition to the CompartmentPrivate. r=bholley
02:10emiliobholley: froydnj: Yeah, happy to do it, fwiw
02:15pulsebotCheck-in: - Hiroyuki Ikezoe - Bug 1388209 - Enable test_animation_observers_async.html on stylo. r=birtles
02:50pulsebotCheck-in: - Hiroyuki Ikezoe - servo: Merge #18005 - Don&#39;t clear animation only dirty bit during style recalc (from hiikezoe:dont-unset-animation-only-dirty-bit); r=birtles
02:51pulsebotCheck-in: - Hiroyuki Ikezoe - Bug 1384435 - Don&#39;t clear animation only dirty bit during style recalc (unless the element is in a display:none subtree). r=birtles
03:04pulsebotCheck-in: - Mike Conley - Bug 1385034 - Add a reflow test for when the tabstrip over and underflows. r=Gijs
03:06pulsebotCheck-in: - Makoto Kato - Bug 1387945 - Use nsIContent for CreateAnonymousElement. r=masayuki
03:09pulsebotCheck-in: - Aki Sasaki - bug 1377944 - back out 26831e829c5a on m-b for markh. r=backout a=release
03:43pulsebotCheck-in: - Phil Ringnalda - Backed out changeset 26831e829c5a (bug 1377944) at markh&#39;s request
04:12pulsebotCheck-in: - Kilik Kuo - Bug 1387207 - Exclude code of GeckoHLS-related components if ExoPlayer source code is not included. r=nalexander
04:16pulsebotCheck-in: - Hiroyuki Ikezoe - Bug 1384120 - Replace old pseudo style context with a new style context including animations. r=emilio
04:44pulsebotCheck-in: - Boris Chiou - Bug 1292283 - Enable test_transitions_per_property.html. r=hiro,xidorn
04:49pulsebotCheck-in: - cku - Bug 1385929 - Part 1. Check whether the content of the persisted state change. r=mattwoodrow
04:49pulsebotCheck-in: - cku - Bug 1385929 - Part 2. Remove unecessary gfxContext::Save/Restore found by Part 1. r=mattwoodrow
05:17pulsebotCheck-in: - Matthew Noorenberghe - Bug 1371195 - Preserve Form Autofill profiles during a Firefox Refresh/Reset. r=Gijs
05:50pulsebotCheck-in: - Nicholas Nethercote - Bug 1387940 - Make --max-frames=8 the default for r=mccr8.
05:53pulsebotCheck-in: - Blake Kaplan - Bug 1374460 - Remove mochitests using showModalDialog. r=smaug
05:53pulsebotCheck-in: - Blake Kaplan - Bug 1374460 - Remove all code related to showModalDialog. r=smaug
05:53pulsebotCheck-in: - Blake Kaplan - Bug 1374460 - Remove internal code that used to be used for showModalDialog. r=smaug
06:04pulsebotCheck-in: - Kan-Ru Chen - Bug 1386495 - Add timeStamp to DOMEventMarkerPayload. r=mstange,smaug
06:07pulsebotCheck-in: - Henry Chang - Bug 1387983 - Fix test case for data:stylesheet same origin check. r=heycam
06:24pulsebotCheck-in: - Mark Banner - Bug 1385733 - Improve the performance of async transactions when bookmarking all tabs. r=adw
06:35ajamrbkap: if/when you&#39;re not too busy, could you give me the scoop on showModalDialog please?
06:35mrbkapaja: scoop?
06:35ajait&#39;s going away? is there a replacement?
06:36* aja hasn&#39;t been following the spec closely recently
06:36mrbkapaja: well, we never implemented it for e10s, so it&#39;s been unavailable to most users for a while now.
06:37mrbkapaja: I hid it behind a pref in 56 and we&#39;re removing it in 57.
06:37ajai wasn&#39;t aware it was even implemented for non-e10s
06:37mrbkapaja: the <dialog> element is supposed to be the replacement, but it hasn&#39;t landed yet.
06:39mrbkapaja: that&#39;s tracked in bug 840640
06:40ajawill have a;s been a while back since i look at tests i&#39;d put together. tks.
06:44ajastill blocked on ::backdrop/layers thing, i see
06:58pulsebotCheck-in: - Evan Tseng - Bug 1382135 - Remove all colon signs on sub-dialogs because we already removed them all on each category pane and we should make same thing for sub-dialogs. r=jaws
06:59pulsebotCheck-in: - Fischer.json - Bug 1382579 - Part 1: Update the BrowserPageActions API for the UITour&#39;s usage, r=adw,Gijs
06:59pulsebotCheck-in: - Fischer.json - Bug 1382579 - Part 2: UITour should support showMenu, showInfo, showHighlight on the Page Action Panel, r=Gijs
06:59pulsebotCheck-in: - Fischer Liu<> - Bug 1382579 - Part 3: Tests, r=Gijs
07:00pulsebotCheck-in: - Rex Lee - Bug 1384841 - Match the style of the UITour highlights with Photon style guide. r=Gijs
07:01pulsebotCheck-in: - Julian Seward - Bug 1386680 - irregexp: reduce size of initial evaluation stack. r=bhackett.
07:02pulsebotCheck-in: - Jing-wei Wu - Bug 1386975 - Part 1: Use Photon resources to build Fennec. r=maliu,nalexander,sebastian
07:02pulsebotCheck-in: - Jing-wei Wu - Bug 1386975 - Part 2: Fix Robocop/Mochitest-chrome errors when Photon is enabled. r=maliu,nalexander,sebastian
07:23pulsebotCheck-in: - Ethan Lin - Bug 1387455 - Add nullptr check for the draw target in WebRenderLayerManager::GenerateFallbackData. r=kats
07:29hsivonenI gather that Fennec 56 changes the minimum supported Android version. What&#39;s the new minimum?
07:39pulsebotCheck-in: - Boris Chiou - servo: Merge #18007 - stylo: Fix the computation of the interpolation of FontWeight (from BorisChiou:stylo/animation/interpolation/font_weight); r=xidorn
07:40pulsebotCheck-in: - Boris Chiou - Bug 1387948 - Enable font-weight in test_transitions_per_property.html for stylo. r=xidorn
07:45ajahsivonen: pretty sure min is kitkat now
07:58hsivonenaja: thanks
08:00pulsebotCheck-in: - Paul Adenot - Bug 1384655 - Backed out changeset 7829ceaaec31 for busting gUM on some configurations.
08:05pulsebotCheck-in: - Sebastian Hengst - Backed out changeset 7c3e4a58c61c (bug 1384841) or failing browser_UITour.js, at least on OS X. r=backout
08:18pulsebotCheck-in: - Julian Descottes - Bug 1387462 - Fix devtools shim test if devtools are not installed;r=ochameau
08:48pulsebotCheck-in: - Julian Descottes - Bug 1387497 - dt-addon-tests: update specificity of selector in firebug-theme.css;r=ochameau
08:57pulsebotCheck-in: - Henry Chang - Bug 1355746 - Part 1. Rename CollectRunner to IdleTaskRunner and move to xpcom/threads/IdleTaskRunner.h/cpp r=smaug
08:57pulsebotCheck-in: - Henry Chang - Bug 1355746 - Part 2. Polish IdleTaskRunner and reuse it for background parsing. r=smaug
08:57pulsebotCheck-in: - Henry Chang - Bug 1355746 - Part 3. Test cases for IdleTaskRunner. r=smaug
08:57pulsebotCheck-in: - Henry Chang - Bug 1355746 - Part 4. Fix intermittent full screen test failures. r=smaug,xidorn
09:08ccorcoranAryx: I&#39;m looking into -- trying to run the test in your comment browser_pluginCrashCommentAndURL.js
09:08ccorcoranbut locally, i&#39;m getting LOG: MainThread ERROR no tests to run using specified combination of filters: skip_if, run_if, fail_if, pathprefix([&#39;browser/base/content/test/plugins/browser_pluginCrashCommentAndURL.js&#39;])
09:09ccorcoranhow can I run this test locally?
09:11Standard8ccorcoran: you might need to check youve got crashreporter enabled / built
09:11Standard8I know theres flags, but Im not sure which ones these days...
09:12ccorcoranStandard8: i have crash reporter enabled; i think this is more about xpcshell not recognizing the test at all
09:12Standard8ccorcoran: err, thats a mochitest
09:12ccorcoranaha i&#39;m not familiar with them
09:12Standard8./mach mochitest path/to/test
09:13ccorcoranwill try
09:14Aryxccorcoran: it looks like related, see
09:14Aryxfurthermore what Standard8 said
09:17mkohlerdao: I rebased to m-c, guess I would need to rebase to autoland? Or how should that work? (
09:18freddybtry is all orange for me, when rebased from recent mozilla-central and my patch is super minimal. any suggestions? :/
09:22Aryxfreddyb: missing closing parenthesis:
09:24pulsebotCheck-in: - JW Wang - Bug 1388228. P1 - move some members to ChannelMediaDecoder. r=gerald
09:24pulsebotCheck-in: - JW Wang - Bug 1388228. P2 - cache the result of CanPlayThrough() and mirror it to MDSM. r=gerald
09:24Standard8bah, it is a shame we pre-process the pref files
09:24pulsebotCheck-in: - JW Wang - Bug 1388228. P3 - following P2, we can now remove unused code and canonicals. r=gerald
09:24pulsebotCheck-in: - JW Wang - Bug 1388228. P4 - move the implementation of MediaDecoder::CanPlayThroughImpl() down to ChannelMediaDecoder. r=gerald
09:24pulsebotCheck-in: - JW Wang - Bug 1388228. P5 - move some more members to ChannelMediaDecoder. r=gerald
09:24pulsebotCheck-in: - JW Wang - Bug 1388228. P6 - following P5, we are now able to move some methods that are related to nsIChannel to BaseMediaResource. r=gerald
09:25Standard8otherwise Id stick ESLint onto it
09:26pulsebotCheck-in: - Emilio Cobos lvarez - servo: Merge #18008 - stylo: Avoid reporting rules that contain both normal and important declarations twice (from emilio:double-important); r=upsuper
09:26freddybAryx: doh. thanks
09:27stoneHi, I&#39;d like to do some testing about update-restart but have no idea how to do it in local. Are there any suggestions about how to always enable the update button?
09:31ccorcoranAryx: it&#39;s passing locally so i can only look at the treeherder log. looks like some IPC timeout or broken chain that delays the test execution into timing out, but the test actually seems to run OK. maybe a previous test is leaving things in a broken state.
09:31Aryxccorcoran: it seems to be a frequent intermittent and not a permafail, and only with the win 8 x64 pgo build
09:32ccorcoranwhat is pgo?
09:33jgrahamProfile Guided Optimisation
09:34ccorcoranjgraham: thanks. is that the default optimization behavior?
09:34ccorcoraniow how do i do that locally
09:35jgrahamccorcoran: No, and I don&#39;t think you can? Or at least I don&#39;t know how
09:47pulsebotCheck-in: - Nicholas Nethercote - Bug 1387381 - Remove nsXPIDLString local variables. r=erahm.
09:51ccorcoranAryx: even though my patch is related to crash reporter, the timeout happens before crash reporter is invoked; i don&#39;t think it&#39;s related.
09:55Aryxccorcoran: it failed ~80% when the patch landed and not before (or after the backouts)
10:05pulsebotCheck-in: - Sean Lee - Bug 1358960 - &quot;united state&quot; string should not be recognized as &quot;address-level1&quot;. r=MattN
10:10pulsebotCheck-in: - dagasatvik - Bug 1385820 - Enable the ESLint no-new-wrappers rule across mozilla-central; r=markh,standard8
10:14pulsebotCheck-in: - ffxbld - No bug, Automated blocklist update from host bld-linux64-spot-302 - a=blocklist-update
10:15pulsebotCheck-in: - Alexandre Poirot - Bug 1382968 - Move console actor helper modules to a dedicated folder. r=jryans
10:15pulsebotCheck-in: - Alexandre Poirot - Bug 1382968 - Flag Browser Console target as being chrome and related to a TabActor. r=jryans
10:16pulsebotCheck-in: - Alexandre Poirot - Bug 1382968 - Only try to forward console messages from content processes to parent when browser console/toolbox are opened. r=jryans,tromey
10:16pulsebotCheck-in: - ffxbld - Automatic version bump. CLOSED TREE NO BUG a=release
10:16pulsebotCheck-in: - ffxbld - No bug - Tagging 20a1a6ad46d5a4ec83d9800614fc288bf79e14a8 with FIREFOX_52_3_0esr_BUILD2, FIREFOX_52_3_0esr_RELEASE a=release CLOSED TREE
10:29pulsebotCheck-in: - Emilio Cobos lvarez - servo: Merge #17992 - style: Rework how precomputed pseudo stuff works, to avoid malloc/free churn (from emilio:rework-precomputed-pseudo); r=heycam
10:29pulsebotCheck-in: - Andrew Sutherland - Bug 1383978 - Update child process names based on remote type. r=billm
10:39daowhen&#39;s the next autoland > m-c merge?
10:39Tomcat|sheriffdutyin the next hour
10:51hsivonendo we have a benchmark that extracts all the innerHTML stuff from Speedometer v2?
10:52hsivonenhmm. looks like has an attachment
11:00pulsebotCheck-in: - L10n Bumper Bot - no bug - Bumping Fennec l10n changesets r=release a=l10n-bump
11:15hsivonenIs Gecko Profiler symbol matching supposed to work with tc Linux 64 try builds to the same extent that it works with linux 64 nightlies?
11:16pulsebotCheck-in: - 84 changesets (bugs 1387388, 1387834, 1387737, 1333126, 17993 and 60 other bugs)
11:18pulsebotCheck-in: - 42 changesets - merge mozilla-inbound to mozilla-central a=merge
11:24pulsebotCheck-in: - 86 changesets - Merge mozilla-central to mozilla-inbound
11:26pulsebotCheck-in: - 43 changesets - Merge mozilla-central to autoland
11:30pulsebotCheck-in: - Michael Kohler - Bug 1366555 - Remove MOZ_PHOTON_THEME ifdefs and non-MOZ_PHOTON_THEME code. r=dao
11:32pulsebotCheck-in: - Emilio Cobos lvarez - servo: Merge #18009 - stylo: Fix skip_root_and_item_display_fixup (from emilio:video-controls); r=heycam
11:33pulsebotCheck-in: - Gabor Krizsanits - Bug 1363601 - Let the ContentParent destroy the preallocated process during shutdown. r=mrbkap
11:43pulsebotCheck-in: - Aryeh Gregor - Bug 1388119 - Drop support for createEvent(&quot;ErrorEvent&quot;/&quot;PopStateEvent&quot;); r=smaug
11:46pulsebotCheck-in: - Gabor Krizsanits - Bug 1378207 - Handle sandboxes with XOW protos in WebExtensionChildActor. r=rpl
11:46pulsebotCheck-in: - Bobby Holley - Bug 1378207 - Stop bypassing the Xray layer when walking the prototype chain. r=krizsa
11:59pulsebotCheck-in: - Jan de Mooij - Bug 1387535 part 1 - Clean up JmpSrc and JmpDst. r=bhackett
11:59pulsebotCheck-in: - Jan de Mooij - Bug 1387535 part 2 - Encapsulate Label fields better. r=bhackett
11:59pulsebotCheck-in: - Jan de Mooij - Bug 1387535 part 3 - Rewrite Label implementation to hopefully fix PGO regression. r=bhackett
12:05pulsebotCheck-in: - Mark Banner - Bug 1388250 - Remove old sync isBookmarked and getBookmarkedURIFor APIs from nsINavBookmarksService. r=Paolo
12:17pulsebotCheck-in: - Emilio Cobos lvarez - Bug 1366163: Update test expectations. r=heycam
12:30CuriousLearnerIn which category should bugs related to Etherpad reported?
12:31freddybsecurity or functional?
12:31CuriousLearnerfreddyb: functional
12:36pulsebotCheck-in: - Emilio Cobos lvarez - servo: Merge #17999 - style: Use an enumerated array for per-pseudo maps (from emilio:pseudo-enumerated-array); r=heycam
12:36CuriousLearnerfreddyb: thanks :)
12:38pulsebotCheck-in: - Sebastian Kaspari - Bug 1383735 - Activity Stream: Update highlights layout to match latest mocks. r=mcomella
12:39pulsebotCheck-in: - Julian Seward - Bug 1387394 - irregexp::InterpretCode: don&#39;t heap-allocate |registers|. r=bhackett.
12:53pulsebotCheck-in: - Xidorn Quan - Bug 1388319 - Mark ServoStyleSet dirty in its Init. r=emilio
12:55pulsebotCheck-in: - Alexandre Poirot - Bug 1387122 - Remove all useless Promise = require(&quot;promise&quot;). r=tromey
13:00pulsebotCheck-in: - L10n Bumper Bot - no bug - Bumping Fennec l10n changesets r=release a=l10n-bump
13:12PikeCan we still write C++ test executables for nsTextFormatter? Haven&#39;t done that in ages, and not sure if I can hack around &quot;Using XPCOM strings is limited to code linked into libxul.&quot;
13:23gcpI assume there&#39;s a bug on file for recently closed tabs/windows being empty?
13:27pulsebotCheck-in: - Manish Goregaokar - servo: Merge #17984 - Remove style/testing feature (from Manishearth:rm-testing); r=SimonSapin
13:29tedPike: CPP_UNIT_TESTS are very limited now
13:29tedPike: can you write it as a gtest?
13:30Piketed: my hope was that I could write a wrapper test like, which would me allow to also crash the binary. No idea if a gtest could do that
13:31Pikealso, it&#39;d be my first gtest, so a lot of vague &quot;mayyyybe?&quot;
13:31tedyou can write death tests in gtest
13:33Pikemaybe I should just give that a try
13:35tedare the only real examples i can find in-tree
13:35pulsebotCheck-in: - Ray Lin - Bug 1371149 - Part 1. Show insecure field in credit card autofill dropdown instead of result when the connection is not secure. r=MattN,seanlee
13:35pulsebotCheck-in: - Ray Lin - Bug 1371149 - Part 2. Add a chrome browser test for form autofill insecure field. r=MattN,seanlee
13:36sewardjwcosta: ping
13:37wcostasewardj: pong
13:38gcpwhat component do Pocket integration bugs go under?
13:38sewardjwcosta: njn could review the suppressions+flag changes. Shall i r?
13:39sewardjwcosta: thanks for your great patience with all this, btw
13:39pulsebotCheck-in: - Vincent Lequertier - Bug 1382025 - Include the headers size in the netmonitor &#39;Transferred&#39; column; r=tromey
13:40wcostasewardj: hrm, my patches and yours need to land in one batch to avoid TH bustage, and afaik, mozreview doesn&#39;t cover this scenario. How about you write the patch, hg export (or, if you use git, like me, git format-patch) and I push all patches to MR?
13:41pulsebotCheck-in: - Christoph Kerschbaumer - Bug 1382869: data document should ignore meta csp. r=bz
13:41pulsebotCheck-in: - Christoph Kerschbaumer - Bug 1382869: Test data document should ignore meta csp. r=bz
13:41WG9s!seen RyanVM
13:41firebotryanvm was last seen 12 hours and 57 minutes ago, saying &#39;jesup|laptop: &#39;twas inevitable - bug 1247628 was going to be the death of CZ anyway&#39; in #developers.
13:44pulsebotCheck-in: - Alphan Chen - Bug 1362075 - Correct URL failure exception. r=ehsan
13:44pulsebotCheck-in: - Kate Ustiuzhanina - Bug 1375008 - Prioritize submission of Health ping. r=gfritzsche
13:44pulsebotCheck-in: - Honza Bambas - Bug 1377206 - Explicitly disable throttling of media HTTP responses, r=cpearce
13:44pulsebotCheck-in: - Kate Ustiuzhanina - Bug 1379125 - Track dicarded for size pending ping with TelemetryHealthPing. r=gfritzsche
13:44pulsebotCheck-in: - Kate Ustiuzhanina - Bug 1379145 - Use Policy in TelemetrySend.jsm to set up/reset custom timeout. r=gfritzsche
13:44pulsebotCheck-in: - Ya-Chieh Wu - Bug 1379306 - Fix the wrong position when we calculate the position for position:absolute child. r=dbaron
13:44pulsebotCheck-in: - Ya-Chieh Wu - Bug 1379306 - Reftest for position:absolute block that is relative to table cell, row, row group. r=dbaron
13:47pulsebotCheck-in: - Tooru Fujisawa - Bug 1388005 - Fix build without Ion. r=nbp
13:47pulsebotCheck-in: - Tooru Fujisawa - Bug 1377566 - Remove unused IonBuilder::ensureDefiniteTypeSet. r=jandem
13:50pulsebotCheck-in: - Nicolas B. Pierron - Bug 1382449 - irregexp: Do not assert for stack overflow exceptions. r=bhackett
13:52pulsebotCheck-in: - Jason Laster - Bug 1388128 - Debugger does not remove some breakpoints. r=jdescottes
13:57pulsebotCheck-in: - Joel Maher - Bug 1364512 - enable crashtests for windows 10. r=Callek
13:59Piketed: there&#39;s an existing gtest, and ASSERT_DEATH is working fine :-)
14:00PikeI can finally assert that passing an int to %s is a bad idea :-)
14:01tednice :)
14:01araiGijs: how can I check the window size in CSS pixels? which value I should read?
14:02Gijsarai: just window.outerWidth, I guess
14:02araiGijs: okay, thanks. I&#39;ll check it
14:05pulsebotCheck-in: - Julian Descottes - Bug 1386821 - call initDevTools if devtools.toolbar.visible is true;r=ochameau
14:05pulsebotCheck-in: - Julian Descottes - Bug 1386821 - add a separate flag to check if devtools entry point was recorded;r=ochameau
14:06pulsebotCheck-in: - Dylan Roeh - Bug 1382637 - Zombify all tabs in BrowserApp.onDestroy() to stop video/audio recording when Fennec is swipe-to-killed. r=snorp
14:09pulsebotCheck-in: - Sebastian Kaspari - Bug 1383736 - Use full size icons in top sites (and highlights). r=mcomella
14:09pulsebotCheck-in: - Sebastian Kaspari - Bug 1383733 - Show two rows of top sites. r=mcomella
14:11WG9s!seen RyanVM
14:11firebotryanvm was last seen 10 minutes and 50 seconds ago, saying &#39;yeah, those are being investigated&#39; in #releng.
14:12Tomcat|sheriffdutyWG9s: can i help ?
14:12WG9sRyanVM: no wanted to thank Ryan for landing a patch for me
14:12pulsebotCheck-in: - Julian Seward - Bug 1386680 - irregexp: reduce size of initial evaluation stack (post landing fixup). rs=jandem.
14:12WG9sTomcat|sheriffduty: no wanted to thank RyanVM for landing a patch for me
14:14pulsebotCheck-in: - Ricky Chien - Bug 1361957 - Update new icons for about:preferences to match Photon spec r=dao
14:15RyanVMWG9s: yw :)
14:15WG9sRyanVM: Hey opps i screwed up there but really wanted to thank you for landing the patch. it seems trivial, but then when we ask new people to contribute the first thing we tell them to do ends up with this which do you choose and the choices are so far scrolled off screen either is very off putting or makes it seem like we don;t have a clue. I think was a very significant fix...
14:15WG9s...and wanted to thank you for landing it for me.
14:16RyanVMno problem, thanks for writing the patch :)
14:17WG9sRyanVM: For such a significant issue that lots of people complained about the fix was so simple. not sure why it took me to decide to fix it.
14:22WG9sRyanVM: i wonder if everyone else had the same issue as I did. I had no idea this was in the regual mozilla-central repository. I thought it was probably in one of those releng build github things I have no clue how to change.
14:23RyanVMi have no idea :)
14:24pulsebotCheck-in: - Fernando Jimnez Moreno - servo: Merge #17973 - stylo: ensure consistent order for custom properties computed values (from ferjm:ordered-map); r=heycam
14:31WG9sRyanVM: but was kind of a really trivial fix adn impacts all developers evrytime something changes that requires re=running bootstrap. It just seems odd no one else decided to just post the patch wich was very obvious.
14:31RyanVMsometimes things slip through the cracks :(
14:34pulsebotCheck-in: - Fernando Jimenez Moreno - Bug 1379577 - stylo: test custom properties computed values consistent order. r=heycam
14:44pulsebotCheck-in: - Tristan Bourvon - Bug 1374024 - add checker to prevent dangling pointers returned by method calls on temporaries. r=mystor
14:44pulsebotCheck-in: - Tristan Bourvon - Bug 1374024 - apply clang-format on some files from static analysis. r=mystor
14:44pulsebotCheck-in: - Tristan Bourvon - Bug 1374024 - add static-analysis annotation for class functions that return dangling pointers. r=mystor
14:48pulsebotCheck-in: - Julian Descottes - Bug 1386550 - remove usage of sdk/system/events in DevTools test;r=sole
14:53pulsebotCheck-in: - ahillier - Bug 1382819 - Allow non-lowercase names for API extension experiments r=aswan,bsilverberg
15:20pulsebotCheck-in: - Dyex - Bug 1369710 - [mozlint] Ensure that a valid path is entered. r=ahal
15:32pulsebotCheck-in: - Geoff Brown - Bug 1385629 - Use correct tooltool cache directory for Marionette and Firefox-UI tests on osx; r=whimboo
15:37pulsebotCheck-in: https://hg.mozilla.or